domingo, 9 de novembro de 2008

Absurd mails we receive in absurd English

Quoting:

"Hello, how are you doing?
Likely, you will be now surprised. But I long thought before writing to you the letter.
Today in the morning, I have received love Internet dispatch, from the unknown person to me the addressee. In the given letter, it was spoken about love attitudes between people. In the list e-mail addressees, I have seen your personal address.
I think, what you as search for serious attitudes? I consider, that given chance for me unique, therefore I have decided to write to you. I wish to find the present love!
You are ready to learn me?
If you will allow me, I would like to begin our acquaintance, with the small story about me.
My name is (...). I am 30 years old. I was born in not the big Russian city which refers to (...).
I am quiet, young, purposeful girl. Friends speak me, that I cheerful. I love dialogue. I consider, that dialogue very important component in our life.
I am, as well as all women of our country, like to cook food, to go in for sports. I conduct a healthy way of life. I do not smoke and I do not take alcohol. I have work which very strongly I love. But I do not have not enough love. I am assured, that on our planet, there is a person whom the happiness and love can present me!
On the Internet I more recently. I have no wide experience in the Internet acquaintances. I saw transfer on the TV, about love in the Internet and have decided to find the happiness. I consider, that it is real.
I search the present for the man which will love, and to respect with me. I consider, that this main thing in attitudes.
You interesting the man, and I would like to learn you in more detail. Probably it is our destiny?
You can write to me the letter and tell to me in more detail about you. I with pleasure shall answer you. Certainly, I shall send you my photos as. In the future as I shall send you a photo from my life. You can learn all about me.
I with impatience shall wait your letter to me, with more detailed story about you. I am assured, that we become good friends and we can love each other.

Please reply only to my personal e-mail: (...)


Yours faithfully,
Your girlfriend from Russia,
(...)"

Sem comentários: