quinta-feira, 2 de abril de 2009

Toronto - Museum of Inuit Art: only a tiny idea of it





About this museum, settled in a mall, see:
www.MiaMuseum.ca






















I have dozens of photos of beautiful pieces, that I can not reproduce for obvious reasons... maybe I will get a permit, when I will have occasion for this time consuming job...
In the museum there is a beautiful shop full of fantastic pieces... so wonderful compared for instance with he absurd "souvenirs" for sale in the airport... nostalgia of not having the possibility of buying a small one... and next to the museum you find another shop with reproductions of paintings made by contemporary "traditional" artists: some of them are master pieces, very decorative and dense of meaning.
I have got a t-shirt and that is all !! Better than nothing...


1 comentário:

Isabel Branco disse...

Continuo a seguir este fantástico blog e as maravilhas nele divulgadas.

Parabéns e uma doce Páscoa.

Um beijinho.